Vitamin and Nutrient Infusions now available at Ageless NAD
REPAIR. REFRESH. RESTORE. REVIVE.
Ageless Clinics are excited to offer medical-grade bespoke injectable nutrient infusions, so you can feel and look great from the inside out!
Have you ever felt...
- High levels of stress
- Insomnia and waking unrefreshed
- Muscle aches and pains, inflammation
- Brain fog
- Suffering lots of colds and other infections
- Headaches and migraines
- Dry dull skin and hair
- Slow-healing wounds
- Hay fever, asthma and allergies
- Nervousness irritability and anxiety
- Bloated with poor digestion
- Slow exercise recovery
- Premature ageing
Generally a healthy body and a varied diet with plenty of seasonally fresh fruit and vegetables will provide all the vitamins and nutrients we need. In today’s busy world many environmental factors deplete our supply; we consume poor quality food often left for months in cold storage and lacking nutrient density. Smoking, alcohol, environmental toxins, chronic stress, unhealthy work and home environments all drain our reserves.
Research tells us...
IV vitamin and nutrient infusions go straight into your circulation and bypass any problems with digestion. They are highly ‘bio-available’ and absorbed rapidly by our cells.
So what do we do here at Ageless?
Following personalised consultation and prescription, all IV infusions are administered by medical professionals educated by the Australasian Institute of Medical Nutrition. Our team have well over 50 years experience in health including General practice and Aesthetic medicine, emergency medicine, metabolic and liver health, preventative and integrative medicine and nutrition. We have a passion for making you not only look but feel your best.
The strictest clinical standards of asepsis are practised and all our products are Australian made and of the highest clinical standards.
Lets take a look at what we prescribe and why.
- Rapid acting powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Skin brightening agent
- Humans don't make Vitamin C and as water soluble need daily absorption
- Essential for collagen production and to provide skin support
- Assists in repair of cellular damage
- Highly bioavailable if given intravenously
- Registered drug in Australia, TGA assessed
- Master detoxifier and most powerful antioxidant
- Supports the immune system and key for preventing ageing
- Naturally made by a healthy liver
- Powerful anti inflammatory
- Reported skin lightening and brightening benefits
- Essential for cellular energy production
- Promotes healthy skin eyes hair liver and nerves
- Essential for red blood cell formation
- Essential for fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism
- Needed for red blood cell formation
- Essential for antibody production, healthy growth and reproduction
- Essential for promoting blood circulation
- Needed for energy production within every cell
- Promoting healthy skin and lowering bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Strong immune system support
- Essential for cholesterol and fat metabolism
- Essential for red blood cell formation
- Essential for the metabolism of protein and fat
- Prevents anaemia and assists formation of red blood cells
- Essential for cellular energy production and cholesterol control
- Supplementation essential for vegans and vegetarians
- Important trace mineral needed to stay healthy
- Essential for growth immunity and wound healing
- Essential for breakdown of carbohydrates and normal development
- Needed for sense of smell and essential for manufacture of serotonin and dopamine
- Essential mineral for normal muscle and nervous function
- Immune system regulator
- Essential for protein muscle and bone synthesis and health blood sugar regulation
- Essential for a controlled and regular heart rhythm
- Assists muscle relaxation recover and with sleep
- Prevents anaemia and essential for cells to optimally carry oxygen
- Essential for healthy red blood cell function
- Essential for muscle storage an use of oxygen
Book your appointment on 02 9389 0245 or email email@example.com.