Alcohol is by far Australian’s drug of choice. Easy to access and affordable it is engrained into our society and offered at most social and family gatherings. It is hard to avoid.
Over use of alcohol is wide spread in Australia. Alcohol can easily become a problem when we reach for a drink to relax or as a way of coping with our busy and stressful daily lives.
Needing to drink more to get the same effect can lead to alcohol dependence and is one of the first signs that you may need help. A simple liver function (LFT) blood test at your local doctor will indicate if you need to reduce your drinking. You don’t need to be addicted to alcohol to seek help.
Reducing your drinking will reduce your risk of serious illness.
Once you have reached a decision to reduce, or stop drinking alcohol, you will need help.
Traditional rehabilitation therapies either substitute alcohol for another drug or rely on abstinence which is often difficult, even gruelling.
Once your drinking has changed from occasional to constant use, chemicals and neural pathways in your brain are affected. These chemical imbalances are the drivers for the insatiable cravings for alcohol. Cravings are physical.
NAD+ Treatments repairs and renews the cells in your body and brain restoring normal neural pathways in your brain, so the body no longer craves alcohol. Clients report that NAD+ treatments help to alleviates symptoms of withdrawal, reduces the risk of relapse, and reduces cravings.
Intravenous Administration of NicotinamideAdenine Dinucleotide Significantly Reduces Self Report Craving Ratings Associated with Opiate and Alcohol Withdrawal
*S. L. BROOM1, R. MESTAYER2, E. STULLER3, D. COOK4, J. CARSON2, K. SIMONE2, P. NORRIS2, P. HOTARD2
1Dept Psychol, William Carey Univ., Hattiesburg, MS; 2Springfield Wellness Center, Springfield, LA; 3Stullerresettings, LLC; 4 ABAM.SoberMD,LLC
NAD+ Benefits for Alcohol Withdrawal
The benefits of NAD+ Treatments for alcohol withdrawal are that it’s:
- an outpatient treatment versus live-in rehab;
- a 10-day treatment plan versus a 28-day or 90-day inpatient rehab treatment plan;
- natural and safe as NAD+ is found in every cell in your body;
- alleviates symptoms of withdrawal;
- reduces the risk of relapse;
- reduces or stops cravings; and
- NAD+ Booster treatments are always available if you relapse or want a top up of NAD+: you don’t have to go through a whole rehab treatment again.
NAD+ Treatment: Part of a Holistic Treatment
NAD+ is only part of the treatment protocol we recommend when people are going through withdrawal from alcohol.
During NAD+ treatment clients are strongly encouraged to:
- Eat a healthy diet with an emphasis on fresh fruit and vegetables, lean protein and good fats and oils;
- Exercise to improve their health and wellbeing and positive thinking;
- Address the psychological aspects of their alcohol use in therapy to ensure the success of the NAD+ Treatment.
- Without addressing the underlying cause, the likelihood of relapse is increased because the problem behaviour is still present; and
- Surround yourself with positive and supportive family and friends.
Call us today to book your confidential consultation with one of AgelessNAD doctors on 0447 174 505 or 02 9389 0245 or Email us at email@example.com